Ready take your place at the forefront of technology and innovation?
Operating with a philosophy of constant progress, ODC Business Solutions emphasizes the importance of providing a productive, healthy, and positive workplace to reach sustainable success in the modern business world.
As a group company consisting of creative and skillful people, we are always eager to welcome new talents to our offices all over the world. You may find open positions at different companies in our group below.
For your HR related questions and applications with a CV, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
The position is based at the ODC headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree from a reputable university preferably in computer engineering programs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development with C# in .Net platform
- In-depth knowledge and solid experience is required on:
- C#.net, mvc, rest, soap, wcf, wpf,
- Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, MSSql, MySql),
- Entitiy Framework, LinqToSql ve NHibernate ORM,
- Redis cache, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of and project experience in distributed and multitier architecture
- Command of OOP principles (SOLID)
- Knowledge of Repository, Unit Of Work, MVP, MVVM, IoC
- Knowledge of Repository DRY, YAGNI, KISS Principles
- Experience of project development using a source control software (GIT, SVN, CVS, SourceSafe, TFS)
- Experience of project development using a project management software (JIRA)
- Knowledge of English
- No military obligation for male candidates
- A team player with willingness to seek necessary details for solutions
- Has analytical thinking skills
- Result driven, problem solver
- Works with efficiency focus
- Has a record of low reopened tickets
- Develops software keeping the local server settings and user language differentiations in mind
- Tests the software in detail before delivery
- Avoids creating a bug while fixing a bug, capable of analyzing the software he/she manages, sees the product in a holistic way
- Well disciplined
- Successful in time management, delivers the projects on promised deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing, and maintenance of our software
- You will develop software with high testability and in compliant with software development standards
- You will limit test and stress test the software and analyze how the software performs in crisis times
- You will document the processes regarding the software development
- You will prepare the tools and documents needed for the product updates
Please send your CV to email@example.com